Putnam County ALS Golf and Walk Outing Saturday, September 16, 2017
Pike Run Golf Club & The Buckeye Club
Time: Golf at 9:30/Walk at noon
How can you help?
Prior to Event
- Put golf team(s) together – see registration link
- Put walking teams together – registration available at Pike Run Golf Course on day of event
- Make t-shirts honoring your loved one (optional)
- Make poster with your loved one’s picture (optional) – signs will be available day of the event at golf course
- Collect donations, raffle items, sponsorships from friends, family, co-workers and employers
Day of Event
8:30 Golfer registration open.
9:30 Golfers Tee Off.
11:55 Opening Prayer & Balloon Send Off.
12:00 Walk Begins.
1:00 Lunch open at The Buckeye Club for walkers and guests.
3:00 Lunch open at The Buckeye Club for golfers.
6:00 All raffles & auctions final at The Buckeye Club.
All day 50/50 tickets, raffle tickets, silent auction, and PHAALS apparel available.
Contact Information: Ryan and Sharon Stechschulte
335 Mohawk Drive
Ottawa, OH 4587